Surajgarh Farms Gurgram
Spread in 15 acres, Surajgarh Farms is a cultural and traditional blend of two beautiful states of India – Haryana and Rajasthan. Experience the rustic village life amidst the cityscape of Gurugram.
- Enjoy fresh and organic food from the villages and farms of India.
- Savour snacks like bhel puri and gol gappe, desserts like phirni and halwa which adds to your experience of village life.
- Witness traditional Indian folk dance and music and puppet show
- The place will take you back to the good old days. mela, mehendi, shatranj, gulel, matki phod adds to this experiential day
- You can play like a kid here with adventure activities like mountain climbing, zipline, trampoline and also enjoy a horse ride, camel ride or tractor ride
- For your kids, there are various games like gilli danda, kancha, balloon race and many more
Surajgarh Farms is the perfect location for you! A 15-acre expanse of sun-kissed lush green land awaits your arrival. It is a culturally enriched place. You may step right into India’s exotic, heritage-filled activities, adventure, endless village-style food, and much more at Surajgarh Farms Gurgaon